Q: What does Psychodiagnostics do with customer information?
A. Psychodiagnostics never shares customer information.
Qualification for Purchase
Q. What are Qualification Requirements for MAT Purchase?
A. Psychodiagnostics is committed to accurate and ethical assessment of individuals, and uses the qualification system to help ensure that the right tools are in the right hands. If you have questions about our qualification descriptions, please contact Psychodiagnostics at 415-413-3489 for assistance. Leave a message with convenient times for a return call.
The MAT is available to qualified users . A master’s degree in psychology, education, music or arts therapy, occupational therapy, social work, counseling, human resources, or in a field closely related to the use of the assessment, with training in the ethical use of tests is required.
Use of the MAT for research purposes can be conducted by a qualified college or university faculty member and/or professional staff of a hospital or business organization. Students in graduate programs can also use the MAT for research purposes if the request is countersigned by a qualified faculty supervisor.
As a condition of use, purchasers agree to abide by the End User License Agreement included below.
How to Purchase
Q. How may I purchase the MAT?
A. Purchases may be made through the Psychodiagnostics web site, by invoice, or by telephone to qualified purchasers.
Credit card orders from qualified purchasers may be placed directly with Psychodiagnostics at 415-413-3489 internationally or through our website. Discounts are available for purchase of three or more of the same item.
Requests for approval may be directed to 415-413-3489. Approved purchase orders from accredited academic institutions, counseling centers, and mental health clinics, for use by a licensed or registered psychologist, may be mailed to:
Psychodiagnostics, 4480 Fairway Drive, Rohnert Park, CA 94928
Digital Purchase and Delivery
Digital copies of MAT materials are delivered to the purchaser’s email address. Purchasers agree not to distribute digital copies of MAT manuals, record forms, or tests in violation of copyright. MAT digital materials are subject to the End User License Agreement.
Q. What’s your shipping policy?
A. A physical address is required for shipping. However, if your order must be delivered to a P.O. Box (e.g., no physical address is available), your order will be mailed via USPS insured. Our shipping and handling charges are subject to change without notice. Our minimum shipping charge is $5.00. Within the US, postage and handling is equal to 10% of the order price. International Delivery for orders under 250 dollars is charged 20%. Call or email for reduced shipping rates for larger orders. Regarding International Orders: Please call Psychodiagnostics at 01-415-413-3489.
Limited Risk Guarantee: Returns, Credits, and Adjustments
Q: What is your Limited Risk Guarantee?
A: We accept the return of any item purchased from Psychodiagnostics. For credit please return the merchandise in original condition with a copy of your invoice within 30 days of purchase.
Q: The item I received is damaged or defective. Do I have to pay to return it to Psychodiagnostics?
A: Psychodiagnostics guarantees satisfaction with the physical quality of MAT materials. If materials are damaged or defective, they may be returned for exchange within 30 days of purchase. If you received an item that was damaged or defective, please contact Psychodiagnostics by phone at 415-413-3489 (U.S. & international). We will be happy to assist you in obtaining a replacement.
Q: Where and how should I return merchandise to Psychodiagnostics?
A: Return your merchandise via a traceable method (e.g., UPS, FedEx, or Certified) to Returns, PSYCHODIAGNOSTICS, 4480 Fairway Drive, Rohnert Park, CA 94928 Psychodiagnostics is not responsible for the loss of merchandise that is returned via a non-traceable shipment method (e.g., regular postal service).
Q: What is your policy for returns after 30 days?
A: Returns of items in original condition made between 30 and 90 days after purchase require prior authorization and are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Bookstore returns require prior authorization after 6 months from the date of the invoice and are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Psychodiagnostics reserves the right to assess a restocking charge for quantity item returns.
Q: How long will it take to process my credit?
A: After your returned merchandise is received in original condition, please allow at least 7 business days for credit processing and receipt of your credit memo invoice (U.S. & Canada).
Q: What type of credit will I receive?
A: Credit processing depends on the original payment method: Credits for payments by credit card will be credited to the card used. Credits for payments by business or personal check, money order, or bank transfer will be issued in the form of a check. Credits for purchase orders for which payment has already been made will also be issued in the form of a check. Purchase orders for which payment has not yet been made will be credited to the purchase invoice.
Does Psychodiagnostics provide customer assistance?
We are happy to provide assistance. Questions about the MAT products or services may be forwarded through our contact form on this website or directed to 415-413-3489.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This End-User License Agreement (the “EULA”) is a legal agreement between the Licensee, an individual, and Psychodiagnostics (the “Company”), the publisher of Music Apperception Test which may include associated media, printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation. By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Music Apperception Test, Licensee agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this EULA. If Licensee does not agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this EULA, then Licensee may not download, install, or use the Music Apperception Test.
a) “Company” shall refer to the licensor, Psychodiagnostics, located at 4480 Fairway Drive, Rohnert Park, California 94928, USA.
b) “Licensee” shall mean the purchaser, the individual or entity that downloads and uses the Music Apperception Test.
c) “The Music Apperception Test” shall mean the deliverables provided pursuant to this EULA.
2. Grant of License
a) Music Apperception Test Product License. Subject to the terms of this EULA, Company hereby grants to Licensee a royalty-free, non-exclusive license to possess and to use a copy of the Music Apperception Test. The Music Apperception Test is being distributed by Psychodiagnostics. b) Installation and Use. Licensee may install and use copies of the Music Apperception Test on a shared computer or concurrently on different computers and play-back devices, and make back-up copies of Music Apperception Test, solely for Licensee’s use within Licensee’s business or personal use.
3. Description of Rights and Limitations: a) Limitations. Licensee may not disassemble the Music Apperception Test, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law. b) Separation of Components. The Music Apperception Test is licensed as a single product. Its components may not be separated for use without expressed permission from the Company on more than one computer.
4. Intellectual Property. All rights, title, interest, and copyrights to the Music Apperception Test, including but not limited to all images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, data, computer code, algorithms, and information, are owned by Company. The Music Apperception Test is protected by all applicable copyright laws and international treaties. Therefore, Licensee is required to treat Music Apperception Test like any other copyrighted material, except as otherwise provided for in this EULA.
5. Terms of Agreement. This EULA is effective until: a) Automatically terminated if Licensee fails to comply with any of the terms and conditions set forth in this EULA; or b) Terminated by Company.
6. Both parties agree that this EULA is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties.
7. Jurisdiction. This EULA shall be deemed to have been made in, and shall be construed pursuant to the laws of the State of California. Any legal action or proceeding relating to this EULA shall be brought exclusively in courts located in Santa Rosa, California, and each party consents to the jurisdiction thereof. The prevailing party in any action to enforce this EULA shall be entitled to recover costs and expenses including attorneys’ fees. This EULA is made within the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States, and its jurisdiction shall supersede any other jurisdiction of either party’s election.
8. Non-Transferable. This EULA is not assignable or transferable by Licensee without the consent of Company.
9. Warranty Disclaimer. Company, and author of the Music Apperception Test, hereby disclaim any warranty for the Music Apperception Test. including fitness for a particular purpose. Licensee accepts any and all risk arising out of use of the Music Apperception Test.
10. Limited Liability. Company shall not be liable to Licensee, or any other person or entity claiming through Licensee any loss of profits, income, savings, or any other consequential, incidental, special, punitive, direct or indirect damage, whether arising in contract, tort, warranty, or otherwise. Even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. These limitations shall apply regardless of the essential purpose of any limited remedy. Under no circumstances shall the Company’s aggregate liability to Licensee, or any other person or entity claiming through Licensee, exceed the financial amount actually paid by Licensee to the Company for the Music Apperception Test.
11. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Company and Licensee and supersedes all prior understandings of Company and Licensee, including any prior representation, statement, condition, or warranty.